FT Cook —Ottawa, ON
September 25, 2018
Position: FT Cook
Type : Full Time
Company Name : Farm Boy
Location : Ottawa, ON
Website : www.farmboy.ca
Contact : Tracy
Phone : 613-670-8012
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is responsible for contributing to the coordinated efforts of preparing and presenting a high-quality shopping experience to all Farm Boy customers. The performance of the duties must ensure a quality service approach to all customers, employees and suppliers. All responsibilities must be performed in a manner consistent with the Farm Boy vision, mission, and the Farm Boy Way.
- Provide superior customer service and support Farm Boy’s vision of the best fresh shopping experience.
- Have a passion for food and knowledgably handle all customer questions or comments confidently.
- Utilizing Farm Boy Service Standards, welcome, greet and offer customer assistance as required.
- Comply with all corporate policies and Government regulations especially as they relate to Health & Safety, Food Safety and HACCP.
- Prepare, package, price and rotate food products in accordance with established quality standards and ensure they are attractively displayed with correct signage.
- Keep the work, storage and store areas clean and safe at all times by performing general “housekeeping” as required, including sweeping, mopping and dishwashing.
- Perform designated opening and closing procedures and provide assistance for additional departmental tasks. (e.g. supply and product inventory, orders and temperature logs).
- May be requested to undertake other related duties on a periodic basis.
- Superior customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Typically requires completion of a post-secondary program with an emphasis in culinary arts, plus up to 1 year experience in a culinary/food environment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to work with little supervision with a high standard for quality, attention to detail and cleanliness.
- Ability to work in a team environment with clear and effective communication style, both written and oral.
- Flexible schedule, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Fluency in English and French shall be considered an asset.
Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities.
|Available Position||Location||Type||Date Posted|
|Chef —Hanover, ON||Hanover, ON||Full Time||October 23, 2018|
|Cook II —Scarborough, ON||Scarborough, ON||Casual Part Time||October 23, 2018|
|Chef —Kitchener, ON||Kitchener, ON||Temporary - Full Time||October 23, 2018|
|Match Bar Manager — Hanover, ON||Hanover, ON||Full Time||October 16, 2018|
|Match Chef —Hanover, ON||Hanover, ON||Full Time||October 16, 2018|
|Match Service Manager —Hanover, ON||Hanover, ON||Full Time||October 16, 2018|
|Match Manager —Hanover, ON||Hanover, ON||Full Time||October 16, 2018|
|Line/Prep Cook OR Sous Chef —Cayuga, ON||Cayuga, ON||Full Time||October 9, 2018|
|Cook —Waterdown, ON||Waterdown, ON||Part Time||October 3, 2018|
|Pastry Chef —Kitchener, ON||Kitchener, ON||Full Time||October 1, 2018|
|Commissary Cook —Kitchener, ON||Kitchener, ON||Full Time||October 1, 2018|
|Line Cook —Cambridge, ON||Cambridge, ON||Full Time||September 29, 2018|
|Deli Associate —Burlington, ON||Burlington, ON||Full Time||September 29, 2018|
|Bakery Associate —Burlington, ON||Burlington, ON||Full Time||September 27, 2018|
|Line Cook / Prep Cook —Burlington, ON||Burlington, ON||Full Time||September 27, 2018|
|FT Cook —Ottawa, ON||Ottawa, ON||Full Time||September 25, 2018|
|Cook —Markham, ON||Markham, ON||Full Time||September 20, 2018|
|Chef De Cuisine —Toronto, ON||Toronto, ON||Full Time||September 10, 2018|
|Senior Sous Chef —Toronto, ON||Toronto, ON||Full Time||September 10, 2018|
|Sous Chef —Toronto, ON||Toronto, ON||Full Time||September 10, 2018|
|Corporate Head Chef —Toronto, ON||Toronto, ON||Full Time||August 7, 2018|
|Full time Line Cook —Brampton, ON||Brampton, ON||August 7, 2018|