Flexible Payment Plans
Most post secondary schools will require you to pay your school fees in advance of attending classes. Liaison College understands that this may not always be possible or feasible, so we have created options for you to finance your school fees. Please ask the Admissions Department at the campus you wish to attend to find out more about our payment plans which may include the following:
- Payment via Major Credit Cards – VISA, MasterCard, AMEX
- Monthly payments to fit your budget
- RESP/RRSP – many students take advantage of the educational incentives offered by Revenue Canada
- Liaison College will assist you with obtaining financing from your bank or refer you to a local lender.
- The cost of education is an investment in your future. All Liaison College registered programs are eligible for a T2202 receipt for income tax purposes.
EI Eligible: Liaison College locations are registered with Service Ontario and are approved for Second Career Strategy funding. The admissions office at the campus location can provide you with assistance in obtaining the information you need to process an application.
Indian Affairs: Native Students may be eligible for funding through their First Nation. The admissions office at the campus can assist you with a referral.
Liaison College has worked with insurance claims, employer training program incentives, private education funding groups and many more. The admissions office is available to provide you with assistance.