We are Ontario’s largest trainer of chefs and cooks.
Since we opened our doors in 1996, over 10,000 students have graduated from our programs and gone on to careers in the hospitality industry.
We focus exclusively on career training in the culinary arts. A diploma from Liaison College enhances your opportunities in the hospitality industry and leads to greater career advancement.
Our Strengths – Our Proven Track Record
Our cooking schools are known for
- Our Culinary and Chef Diploma Programs, developed with the help and inspiration of some of Canada’s top chefs
- Our advisory board of top chefs that ensures our programs continue to focus on what employers expect from new hires
- Our faculty with extensive background in the hospitality industry. Contact any campus to read the bios on their chef instructors
- Enthusiastic graduates, many of whom now work in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Canada.
- High employment rates. Many of our students walk into great jobs as soon as they graduate thanks to our exclusive CAPS program that helps students find the employment they are looking for.
- Frequent start dates year round and the option of part time evening programs so you can fit your training into your life. Some of our students work in the hospitality industry even while they are students.
- Small class sizes with personalized instruction.
We are rated one of the best culinary arts schools in the world and have consistently rated in the top ten at chef2chef for years!