Liaison College makes a point of maintaining partnerships with top organizations and suppliers across Canada and around the world, to benefit our students. Below we proudly list some of our partners.
- American Express offers access to world-class credit cards, charge cards, rewards, travel, financial and business services including corporate cards and more.
- Ancaster Embroidery has provided their customers with high quality, affordable embroidery and exceptional personal service.
- The Canadian Culinary Federation unites chefs and cooks across Canada in a common dedication to professional excellence.
- The Culinary Arts College Guide to culinary arts colleges and universities.
- The Culinary Business Academy provides courses and materials to develop the real world knowledge and time-tested methods of successful culinary professionals
- Lewisfoods, established in 1996, is one of the top ten contract caterers in the country.
- LifeExperiences.ca helps you choose the perfect gift for everyone on your list – gift-giving perfected
- The National Food Safety Training Program was developed in response to a growing demand for food safety training.
- The Organic Agriculture Centre of Canada (OACC) conducts organic farming research and provides knowledge transfer and extension services for organic farmers.
- Pearson Publications is the pre-eminent provider of post-secondary learning materials in Canada.
- The Canadian Personal Chef Association (CPCA) partners with United States Personal Chef Association to certify new personal chefs in Canada.
- The Wine Ladies share the splendour of food and wine for all and the wonderful lifestyle it entails on their TV show “One Sip at a Time”.