You know you want to be a chef.
There are many benefits to a career in food service: lots of job potential, world- wide demand, terrific income potential, excitement and challenge.
Who hires? Top restaurants, cruise lines, care facilities, educational institutions…. the list of potential employers is endless.
Learn to cook and become a professional chef in only 300 hours!
- A college diploma will help you land a great job and move forward in your career.
- Employers look for staff with solid training in all aspects of cooking from basic prep to food safety.
- Our Cook Basic Level I and Cook Advanced Level II diploma programs are only 300 hours long. You could be working in the field you love, within 4 months!
- We have frequent start dates throughout the year. The application process is FREE. There’s a campus near you with classes starting soon.
Here are 20 MORE great reasons why you should train at Liaison College!
- Hands-on training with certified chefs.
- Continuous intakes. Why wait to start your future? Public colleges have only 2 or 3 intakes per year but we have many start dates across the province throughout the year.
- CAPS – Career Action Plan Services. We show you how to present yourself to employers to improve your chances of winning the job you want. There is on-going support available and job listings both on this site and at our campuses.
- Small classes for more personalized instruction.
- Flexible schedules – lets you earn while you learn.
- Close to 100% job placement rate depending on the campus and city. Graduates are actively marketed to companies and restaurants in the food services industry.
- Lifetime placement assistance.
- Red Seal exam review privileges.
- Lifetime course refresher privileges. Come back anytime to brush up on your skills.
- Tax deductible tuition fees.
- Flexible Payment Plans. We can also direct you to government funding, scholarships and other options to finance your new career.
- We are the largest trainer of Chefs in Ontario. More students choose Liaison College than any other school and we consistently rank in the top ten on chef2chef.
- Professional instructors – including top ranked chefs.
- Specialized boutique learning environment – we only teach the culinary arts.
- An Advisory Board of industry leaders to keep our programs on top of the trends.
- Did we mention that our students get jobs!
- Affiliations with the best suppliers in the culinary training industry: Mercer Tool, Creative Kitchens, John Wiley and Sons
- Networking with the industry: WFIM, CCEA, CRFA, Cuisine Canada, CCF, CAFP
- We care - each campus has a dedicated Director on site to assist students. Our directors and our chefs are dedicated to the culinary arts, competing in international contests, working for and with top chefs, and promoting fine cuisine and safe food handling in the media and to their students.
- And the food is great!