Established in 1996 by Susanne Mikler and Rudy Florio, Liaison College is a private career college focused solely and exclusively on career training in the culinary arts.
From the first we focused on training the world’s future great chefs. Our chef training programs are meticulously designed by professionals in the hospitality industry, to provide students with the skills they need in today’s demanding restaurant and food services operations. They are monitored and updated with the help of our Advisory Board.
- Our graduates work in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Canada.
- Our classes are designed to prepare you with the skills needed in today’s demanding restaurants and food service operation.
- A diploma from Liaison College enhances your opportunities in the hospitality industry and leads to greater career advancement. Find out more about us.
Registered Private Career College
- We are licensed, and operate under the regulatory authority of the Private Vocational Schools Act and the Ministry of Education and Training in the Province of Ontario.
- Our programs are registered and approved by the Private Institutions branch of the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. As such, Liaison College must abide by provincial regulations.
Liaison College Campuses
Choose from one of many convenient locations across Ontario. Find a campus location that works for you. Each campus offers our professional training programs yet each of our chef instructors has unique culinary talents to enhance their teaching. If you have a specific interest, such as pastry-making, check out the chef bios at each campus website. You’re bound to find that one of our chef instructors has a similar interest.
Corporate and Community Cooking
For food lovers, or for anyone who wants to learn how to cook or hone up their culinary skills, each campus offers a variety of corporate and community cooking classes.
Youth Success Fund
The Liaison College Youth Success Fund was created in partnership with the Hamilton Area John Howard Society. it was established to address the needs of youth in the area who face barriers prohibiting them to reach their full potential and succeed in their dreams. Click here to read more about this fund and the students who have benefited from it.